You may also be interested in the following product(s)
3CX support packages are available for customers that can not find a suitable installer in their area. 3CX support is available via email and phone and includes the following:
- Help on configuring 3CX Phone System and questions in relation to its operation.
- Troubleshooting of external extensions and bridges USING 3CX STANDARD PROVISIONED TEMPLATE.
- Help with configuration of 3CX supported phones and VoIP Providers.
- Troubleshooting of supported gateways in 3CX Phone System with STANDARD TEMPLATED CONFIGURATION.
- Analysis of SIP logs in case of interoperability issues (Only for supported VoIP providers, IP Phones or Gateways).
- In the case of unsupported VoIP Providers, 3CX will check that 3CX Phone System can be used with a VoIP provider.
- Remote installation of 3CX Phone System.
- Support for unsupported SIP Phones, Headsets or Gateways.
- Support for IP Phones that are not configured using the 3CX Provisioning templates.
- Support for VoIP Gateways that are not configured using the 3CX Provisioning templates.
- Support for IP Phones or VoIP Gateways that are not running the recommended firmware.
- Help in configuring your firewall to route VoIP packets correctly. You need to know how to configure your firewall correctly.
- Configuration of options in phones beyond the provisioned templates.
- You must be running the latest version of 3CX or the one before the latest on the latest Service Pack.
- Troubleshooting unsupported VoIP Providers or performing interop tests with unsupported VoIP providers.
These items involve 3rd party products and networks outside of the control of 3CX and support may only be available via Best Effort Professional Service Fees at an hourly rate.