Evolve your communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows - an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to hot desk simply by taking their phone.
- Complete phone system - Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scalable - Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication - Easy phone system management!
- Unified communications - Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones - Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management with 3CX Assistant/VoIP Client
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Outlook & Salesforce.com
- Out of the box configuration for many VOIP providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones.
- Includes 1 Year of Upgrade insurance
3CX Phone System Product Tour: Overview
A complete 3CX Phone System for Windows consists of the server software, soft phones or SIP hardware phones, and a VOIP Gateway to connect your existing phone lines. A VOIP provider can be used to leverage low cost calls across your user network.
The system can use the existing computer wiring (and share the network point with the computer) and can be installed on an existing, non-dedicated Windows server (no need for Linux!) or run as a virtual machine. Say goodbye to expensive, proprietary, phone system expansion modules and costly phone bills!
|System Skill Level||Intermediate|
|System Size||Small: 1-20 Users, Medium: 20-100 Users, Large: 100-500+ Users|
|Supported Extension Types||Analog, VoIP|
|Supported Trunk Types||Analog/POTS, T1/PRI, SIP Trunks|
|Supported Common Features||No|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Excellent platform!Review by Marcus
Quality Price Value