Evolve your communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows - an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to hot desk simply by taking their phone.
- Complete phone system - Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scalable - Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication - Easy phone system management!
- Unified communications - Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones - Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management with 3CX Assistant/VoIP Client
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Outlook & Salesforce.com
- Out of the box configuration for many VOIP providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones.
- Includes 1 Year of Upgrade insurance
3CX Phone System Product Tour: Overview
A complete 3CX Phone System for Windows consists of the server software, soft phones or SIP hardware phones, and a VOIP Gateway to connect your existing phone lines. A VOIP provider can be used to leverage low cost calls across your user network.
The system can use the existing computer wiring (and share the network point with the computer) and can be installed on an existing, non-dedicated Windows server (no need for Linux!) or run as a virtual machine. Say goodbye to expensive, proprietary, phone system expansion modules and costly phone bills!
Grandstream GXP2120: The GXP2120 Executive HD telephone features 6 lines, a generous 320x160 backlit graphical LCD, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 7 XML programmable BLF extension keys, dual network ports with integrated PoE, and 5-way conference. Delivering superior HD audio quality, rich telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, the GXP2120 is the perfect choice for enterprise users looking for a high quality, feature rich multi-line executive IP phone with advanced functionalities and performance. The GXP2120 also supports automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
Technical Features & Benefits
- Support SIP (RFC3261), TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP(both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP
- Dual switched 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports w/integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Support NAT traversal (STUN, etc), server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and more
- Generous 320x160 pixel backlit graphical LCD display with up to 8 level grayscale
Call Features & Benefits
- 6 lines indicators with individual SIP account profiles
- 7 programmable hard keys and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Multi-line support of up to 13 call appearance lines with dual-color LED indicators
- Expandable to additional 112 lines through expansion key-modules
- Support Caller ID display or block, per call or permanent
- Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind or attended), forward, and more
- Multi-party conferencing (up to 5-way)
- And many more enterprise grade features
Handset Features & Benefits
- Full duplex speakerphone w/advanced audio echo cancellation
- Headset jack (2.5 mm and RJ11) for broad headset compatibility
- Large phonebook (up to 2,000 contacts) and call history (up to 2,000 records)
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, stock, currencies, RSS news, etc), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone/music-on-hold, flexible customizable screen content & format using XML, and advanced Web and enterprise applications integration (pending)
- And many more enterprise grade features
Grandstream GXP1450: GXP1450 is a next
generation enterprise grade IP phone that features 2 lines with 2
SIP accounts, a 180x60 backlit graphical LCD, 3 XML programmable
context-sensitive soft keys, dual network ports with integrated
PoE, and 3-way conference. The GXP1450 delivers superior HD audio
quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized
information and customizable application service, automated
provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for
privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices
and leading SIP/NBN/IMS platforms. It is a perfect choice for
enterprise users looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone
with affordable cost.
»2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference
»HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
|System Skill Level||Intermediate|
|System Size||Small: 1-20 Users|
|Supported Extension Types||Analog, VoIP|
|Supported Trunk Types||Analog/POTS, T1/PRI, SIP Trunks|
|Supported Common Features||No|