Designed to work for any employee with moderate phone requirements, this fully-featured desktop phone offers complete SIP functionality at a price that fits any budget.
The Aastra 6865i offers exceptional flexibility in a true enterprise grade SIP desktop phone that can support up to 9 lines, has Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and features a large 3.4" 128x48 pixel LCD display with soft white backlighting and large fonts making the screen easy to read in any lighting conditions.
With its 8 programmable keys, XML capabilities, native DHSG/EHS headset support, a true HD handset and a speakerphone that delivers remarkable wideband HD audio quality, the Aastra 6865i SIP phone is ideally suited for the small to large business market that needs Gigabit throughput for PC connectivity.
- Monochrome LCD, 3.4” 128x48 pixel graphical backlit display
- 2 dedicated line keys with LEDs
- 8 Programmable keys with LEDs
- Dedicated function keys, including Conference, Transfer, Callers List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Options, 2 volume keys, Mute (with LED) and Speaker/Headset (with LED)
- Mitel Hi-Q Audio Technology
- Full-duplex quality speakerphone
- Codecs: G.711 μ-law / A-law, G.729, G.722, AMR*, AMR-WB(G.722.2)*, G.726, iLBC, BV16, BV32, L16
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (LAN/PC}
- PoE Class 2, Power Adapter Optional
- Mitel 6865 SIP Phone (80C00001AAA-A)
- Handset and coil cord
- Adjustable two-angle stand (35° & 60°)
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722, G.726, G.729, iLBC|
|RJ45 Ports||2x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s|
|PoE Compatible||Yes (802.3af Compatible)|
|Power Adapter Included||No|
By Phone Freak Nice business phone ,
- The universal symbols are a little confusing at first, but once memorized arent a problem. Maybe Aastra could put labels on the keys instead of just symbols. 2 arrows pointing up is redial? Who knew that. Otherwise love the backlight and looks very professional in a business setting. Working well with our Metaswitch HPBX deployment.