The AastraLink Pro 160 delivers large PBX functionality to the small business environment.
Featuring an Auto-Attendant, which automatically configures on initial start up, the AastraLink Pro manages and directs incoming calls to individuals or groups by extension dialing or name search. In addition, individual Voicemail boxes are also automatically configured and operational at start up. PBX telephony features include: call forward, hold and hold alerts, call log, call transfer, 3 way conferencing, corporate and personal directory.
By simply plugging the AastraLink Pro into an existing LAN (Local Area Network) it’s ready to start communicating without the need of an installation technician. The AastraLink Pro will auto discover and configure any new Aastra phone connected to the system making the need for a service technician to perform moves, adds and changes a thing of the past. Networking, Teleworking and Scalability The AastraLink Pro grows as your business expands. It can host up to 50 extensions when SIP trunking is used, and up to 9 AastraLink Pro systems can be linked together via IP to create a WAN linked multi site office environment.
Remote tele-working from a home office is as simple as taking an auto discovered AastraLink SIP phone and plugging it into your UPnP enabled home network. With no hidden application license or user costs, or the need of an installation technician, AastraLink Pro is a cost effective and powerful small business communication system that tightly integrates with the following Aastra SIP phones and expansion modules: 51i, 53i, 55i, 57i, 57i CT, 536M, and 560M, and the newly released 9143, 9480i and 9480i CT.
- Local SIP extensions, remote SIP users and SIP Trunking
- Auto fax detection and routing
- Visual and standard voicemail
- Voicemail to Email notification with audio attachment
- Operator Console
- Auto-attendant (AA) with day/night/holiday scheduling and custom announcements
- Easy to use soft key management via global or local user templates with the ability to print soft key inserts
- XML interface to on board Push Button Input Trigger and Relay Output
- Built in audio in/out circuitry for music on hold and external paging
- Standard PBX/Key system functions such as: Busy Lamp Filed (BLF), Flexible Call Forward (CFB, CFNA, CFA), 3-way Conference
- Calls (3WC) and Call Park
- Key System emulation of SLA (Shared Line Appearances) (FXO ports only) *
- Enhanced system features such as: Find-Me Follow-Me (FMFM), Directed Call Pickup (DCP), Aastra SIP telephone auto discovery
- and FXO line monitoring via GUI
- Up to 6 Foreign Exchange Office (FXO) ports for connection to analogue public telephone lines (PSTN). Each FXO is equipped
- with on-hook Caller ID detection and full G.168 echo cancellation
|Manufacturer||Mitel Communications Inc.|