The Mitel MiVoice 9116 Analog Phone (formerly the Aastra 9116LP) is a single-line, fully-featured enterprise-grade telephone, offering the most sought after features for day-to-day telephone use. With a choice of powering via the PBX line or with the included AC power supply, the Mitel 9116 can be used in most business settings and will support all common CLASS and Voltage Message Waiting indication protocols. Furthermore, with a fail to POTS feature, the Mitel 9116 will continue to provide basic telephone service in the event of a power failure.
With a three-line adjustable display, the Mitel 9116 is fully compatible with Call Display and Visual Call Waiting, offering prompts in English, French and Spanish. Additional information is provided by the LED indicator, which flashes for message waiting, new call indication, incoming call, extension in use, feature activation and hold. Call management features include an 80 name/number callers list and 20 name/number directory. With speakerphone and 15 autodial positions, the Mitel 9116 offers flawless performance in any environment.
*Note: Functionality of some features assume availability and customer subscription to service provider offerings.
- Call Display with Visual Call Waiting — lets you see who’s calling before you answer*
- PBX Line or DC powered
- Can enable or disable Speakerphone with mute
- 8 programmable memory keys — for quick access to features* or frequently called numbers
- Three line adjustable display with Contrast control — shows the number dialed and other helpful information
- Callers List — stores name, number, date, and time of 80 caller
- 20-name and number scroll style Directory
- On-hook dialing — lets you dial and listen without picking up the handset
- Compatible with Centrex, PBX or standard telephone service
- CLASS and Voltage Message Waiting indication
- Programmable Feature On and Off keys with indication
- Adjustable receiver volume
- English/French/Spanish prompts
- Call timer
- Desk or wall mount
- Hearing aid compatible