Algo 3228 Station Port FXS Doorphone
The ALGO 3228 Station Port FXS Doorphone provides you with a simple-to-install phone integrated entry security intercom solution. The 3228 Station Port FXS Doorphone is provided in kit form and include a controller, digital door station, power supply, mounting gaskets, and basic cabling and connectors.
The single-pair wiring to the digital door station enables fast and easy retrofit in doorbell replacement or elevator cars. It provides superior voice quality over 4-wire analog systems that use a simple speaker and call button. The illuminated call button is easy to find in the dark and ideal for outdoor environments.
Digital Signal Processor (DSP) speech technology provides echo cancellers and adaptive noise reduction for superior communication in adverse conditions due to eather, traffice, or other background noise. A door control relay can connect to any type of door release or gate activation system and include a 24 V 0.3 A power source for lo power 24 V door strikes (customer provided). Additionally, there are low current programmable inputs and outputs at both unit and intercom station for door sensing, door unlock switch, door unlock override, auxiliary call buttons, or telephone status such as ringing or in-use.
Algo 3228 Features
- Single pair digital Door Station flush or surface mount makes installation makes new or retrofit installation easy
- Digital speech technology provides superior voice quality Integrated door control relay with 24 V power source
- Caller Line ID to telephone helps users easily differentiate door calls from standard call
- Programmable control outputs at controller and Door Station provide flexibility and reduce wiring requirements
- Programmable control inputs at controller and Door Station
- System is configurable through software via USB, or by telephone through touch-tone (DTMF) commands
- Global regulatory compliance, RoHS, CEC Energy compliant
- Out-of-Box plug and play installation requiring no special tools or additional equipment
Customer Reviews (2)
- easy to integrateReview by polly
Quality Price Value
- very satisfiedReview by Larry
Quality Price Value