The Algo 1127 Visual Alerter (Red) is an attractive high-performing light that provides visual indication of telephone in-use, ringing, message waiting, and ACD caller in queue. Supported telephones include: SIP, Avaya Heritage Nortel digital, IP Softphone 2050, Meridian Digital Centrex, and analog.
Constructed with 18 high-intensity LEDs, the 1127 provides a softly diffused light that is highly visible in all directions. Relay inputs on the 1127 also permit activation via dry contact closure for a variety of other applications requiring visual indication. The 1127 Visual Alerter can be located on a desktop, cubicle wall, above a computer monitor, or hard wired in a wall or ceiling mount application. Featuring four user-selectable flash patterns, the 1127 is offered in three different colors.
- Multi-functional telephone event indication (message waiting, in-use status, visual ringing, and more)
- Highly visible yet softly diffused light
- 18 high-intensity LEDs available in three different colors: red, blue, and green
- Supported telephones include: Nortel digital, IP Softphone 2050, Meridian Digital Centrex, and analog.
- Compatible with Algo 4100, 4102, 5006, and 4105 AuxBox modules
- Four user-selectable flash patterns
- Easy installation and mounting