AudioCodes Mediant 800 MSBG with 4 FXS, 4FXO, 4 BRI Voice Interfaces and dual-mode ADSL/VDSL over POTS
Includes Mediant 800 chassis, 4 GE and 8 Fast Ethernet switched LAN ports with PoE Support, and single AC power supply. Supports VoIP gateway functionality, basic routing (static routing, RIP v1/v2, VLAN) and basic security package.
The Mediant 800 MSBG is an all-in-one, Multi-Service Business Gateway solution, designed to provide converged Voice & Data services for small-to-mid size business (SMB) customers, and to form a well-managed point of demarcation for service providers. The Mediant 800 MSBG is based on AudioCodes' VoIPerfectHD best-of-breed Media Gateway technology, integrating a variety of communication functions into a single platform to support fundamental services, such as VoIP mediation, Data Routing, WAN access, Voice & Data security, survivability, and third party value-added services applications. These services allow smooth connectivity to cloud services.
Best-of-Breed Small-to-mid-Size Enterprise Class Media Gateway
AudioCodes Mediant 800 MSBG is built upon a highly interoperable VoIP Media Gateway that can be delivered in several pre-defined configurations, supporting a single E1/T1/J1 trunk, up to 4 BRI ports (8 calls) or up to 12 analog (FXS/FXO) ports. In addition, the Mediant 800 MSBG provides enhanced dialing plans and voice routing capabilities along with SIP to SIP mediation, allowing business customers to enjoy the benefits of SIP Trunking services, IP Centrex connectivity, Unified Communications, as well as flexible PSTN and legacy PBX connectivity to VoIP.
Benefits for Service Providers
- A highly integrated device for VoIP, Data, Security & Access, forming a single managed point of demarcation
- SIP Mediation that enables secured SIP Trunking in a variety of IP-PBX environments
- Simplified management & maintenance using a unified management tool
- Standalone Survivability
- Quality of Experience (QoE) lifecycle management solution
Benefits for SMB Customers
- “All-in-one” box reducing CAPEX and OPEX, simplifying maintenance and management
- Smooth connectivity to cloud services
- Enhanced Voice and Data Security, based on an embedded Enterprise-Class Session Border Controller and Firewall
- SIP mediation for flexible SIP Trunking service
- Multiple service provider connectivity to optimize tariff rates
- Ready for hosting IP-PBX applications and additional office Value Added Services for increased productivity
Benefits for OEM and Value Added Services Developers
- An integrated and compact platform, ready for hosting a variety of business applications
- Relieving interoperability and integration “pains” with Media Gateways, Media Servers, SBCs, Routers, etc.
- Built-in SIP-controlled media processing resources for advanced voice applications (Conferencing, Streaming, etc.)
- Embedded SIP mediation and transcoding, enabling SIP trunking services
- Enhanced Voice and Data Security