Avaya 1151D1 Power Supply
The 1151D1 power supply is a "desktop"; single output 48-volt Direct Current (DC), 20-watt power supply. The power supply can operate within a wide range of Alternating Current (AC) input voltages: 90 - 264 Volts Alternating Current (VAC), 47-63 Hz. The 1151D1 power unit has a green Light Emitting Diode (LED) that shows the unit has power on the PHONE jack, pins 7&8 when AC power is applied.
Avaya 1151D1 Power Supply Features
- Powers various Avaya phones and modules
- The Avaya 1151D1 replaces the 1151A1, 1151B1, and 1151C1
Provides power to the following
- IP 4600 Series including 4606, 4612, 4624, 4601, 4602, 4602SW, 4610SW. 4620, 4620SW, 4621SW, 4622SW, 4625SW, 4630SW
- IP 5600 Series including 5601, 5602, 5602SW, 5610SW, 5620SW, and 5621SW
- Definity 8434DX
- Definity 8411D
- IP 9600 series including 9610, 9620L, 9620, 9620C, 9630, 9630G, 9640, 9640G, 9650, 9650C, 9670G. (Note: Newer ones such as 9641G require newer PoE1 power, please contact us if you have any questions regarding compatibility)
- And more...
North American / International power cord is not included anymore (must be ordered separately here or obtained elsewhere).
"Refurbished" will ship either B1, C1, D1 versions