The cost-effective Avaya 3720 DECT telephone is designed for office workers and provides core DECT and PBX functionality at a budget-friendly price.
Avaya 3725 and 3720 handsets provide high security, high-quality voice communications over a dedicated, encrypted wireless network. They are designed to meet the business needs of both office and industrial environments. Users can make and receive phone calls (including Caller ID) and also take advantage of PBX features, such as hold, conferencing and messaging. Navigation keys provide users with easy and efficient access to additional capabilities through the display. In addition, with up to 20 hours of talk time, users’ work will not be interrupted.
- Black and white display with Backlight and Icons
- Loudspeaker / hands free
- Graphical user interface
- Four way navigation key
- 6 built-in UI languages
- High security and excellent voice quality
- Software and configuration download over-the-air (IP DECT) or via intelligent network attached cradles
- Half duplex speaker phone
- Multiple languages
- Standby 180 hours, Talk Time 16 hours (under optimal conditions)
- Liquid and dust protection (3725)
- IP DECT and ISDN DECT network compatibility
- Headset interface
- Battery pack and charger not included