The Avaya 3725 DECT wireless telephone addresses the day-to-day rigors of the mobile user across many industries with a back-lit keypad and large display. Built-in speakerphone, headset compatibility (including Bluetooth), text messaging, liquid and dust protection, and color display help ensure remote workers are always productive.
Avaya 3725 and 3720 handsets provide high security, high-quality voice communications over a dedicated, encrypted wireless network. They are designed to meet the business needs of both office and industrial environments. Users can make and receive phone calls (including Caller ID) and also take advantage of PBX features, such as hold, conferencing and messaging. Navigation keys provide users with easy and efficient access to additional capabilities through the display. In addition, with up to 20 hours of talk time, users’ work will not be interrupted.
- Color Display with Backlight and Icons
- Loudspeaker / hands free
- Build in Bluetooth 2.0, supporting the "headset" profile. While others standard compliant headsets should work, Avaya has only tested a selected number
- Graphical user interface
- Four way navigation key
- 19 built-in UI languages. However, in some languages menu items may appear in the English language.
- Liquid and dust protected (IP 44)
- Multi-functional button (alarm call, answer call, etc.)
- Text message support (requires AIWS, 30 messages sent/received storable, message length 160 characters)
- High security and excellent voice quality
- Software and configuration download over-the-air (IP DECT) or via intelligent network attached cradles
- Half duplex speaker phone
- Multiple languages
- Standby 180 hours, Talk Time 16 hours (under optimal conditions)
- Liquid and dust protection (3725)
- IP DECT and ISDN DECT network compatibility
- Headset interface
- Battery pack and charger not included