The Avaya 9608 IP deskphone is a cost-effective functional phone for small to large enterprises. It includes access to 8 lines and graphical labels that can be administered centrally.
- • 3.2" x 2.2" monochrome display
- • 8 buttons with dual LEDs
- • 4 softkeys
- • Fixed features include phone, messages, contacts, history, home, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- • 4-way navigation cluster
- • Wideband audio
- • Built-in full duplex speakerphone
- • Dual message waiting indicators
- • Volume, menu, message, speaker, headset, contacts, and call log buttons
- • Built-in two port Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
- • Supports Bluetooth and DECT with optional adapter (sold separately)
- • Supports up to three 12 or 24 button expansion modules
- • Built-in headset interface
- Compatibility: H.323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later; SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1; Avaya IP Office 500 V1/V2 R8.1+; Powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or Avaya SPPOE-1A (700500725) Power Injector.