The Avaya 9621G IP Deskphone delivers gigabit capability and touchscreen functionality on a large color touchscreen. Ideally suited for people that spends alot of time on the phone by offering enhanced productivity at a cost-effective price.
A specially-designed version of the unique Avaya Flare Experience* collaborative interface takes advantage of the Avaya 9621's color touchscreen. Part of the Avaya 9600 seies IP deskphones, the 9621G leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations or home offices. Integrated with Avaya Aura, the 9621G's evolutionary approach optimizes communications thru a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
- Large 3.7 x 2.1 inches Color Touch Screen Phone
- Screen menus replace hard keys
- Fixed buttons for contacts, home screen, call history, voicemail, call forwarding, headset, volume control, speaker, and mute
- Red LEDs on speaker, mute, headset, mesage and history
- 24 administrative buttons and 0-5 SoftKeys
- Wideband speakerphone
- Ergonomic hear aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- 2 message waiting indicators
- Reversible wedge stand for desktop or wall-mount use and dual-position flip stand
- Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface & secondary Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Optional IEEE PoE 802.3af adapter registered as class 2 device
- SIP protocol and H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Multi-lingual support
- Compatible with Avaya IP Office 500 V1/V2 R8.1+ and Avaya Aura Communications Manager 3.1.4+;
Powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or Avaya SPPOE-1A (700500725) Power Injector
*Avaya Flare Experience:
- Microsoft Outlook integration - Download up to 250 contacts from Outlook into the phone's directory. To make a call or send
- an IM, scroll thru your phonebook and press the icon
- Consolidated Phonebook / Call-IM History - Store up to 6 phone numbers for up to 250 contacts and see a history of recent calls
- and IMs for each one.
- Avaya Aura Conferencing - Use the Avaya Flare touchscreen interface to set up a call, add/drop participants, hold a sidebar
- conference, make another call, send an IM - all while the conference call is in progress.
- Instant Messaging - For instant messages, the Avaya Flare experience provides both a touchscreen keyboard as well as a set
- of pre-written messages (ex: I'm on a call, I will call you back).