Avaya D100 IP DECT Wireless Kit (700503098)
Utilizing next-generation digital wireless technology (DECT6.0), the Avaya D100 SIP DECT wireless telephone system offers high quality voice communication. The Avaya D100 SIP DECT wireless telephone system is not just a single-cell wireless system, it can be expanded with repeaters to cover larger areas without the need of additional wiring. The D100 handset offers similar feature functionality found on 11xx/12xx SIP telephones.
The Avaya D100 SIP DECT wireless telephone system is entirely managed through IP Office Manager, no additional configuration interface is needed or a Plug-and-Play installation. It supports advanced IP Office features such as Busy Lamp Field (BLF) functionality, Message Waiting Indicator (MWI), Programmable buttons, Emergency call, Hot desking, and more.
Avaya D100 Base Station Features
The D100 Base Station is connected to the IP network and powerd by Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and provides connection with up to 8 D160 Handsets.
- Up to 8 D160 handsets can register to each base station
- Up to 5 D100 Repeaters can be added to increase the range with each D100 base station.
- The radio coverage for the D100 base station is 100-350 ft indoor and 700 ft in open field
- The IP Office will automatically upgrade the base station via http if new firmware is available
- Compatibility: IP Office R8.1 Feature Pack 1+ (8.1.63 or higher), Customers without PoE switch can purchase PoE injectors such as the Avaya SPPOE-1A (optional), to power the D100 base station.
Avaya D160 Handset Features
The D160 Handset allows easy access to IP Office features with:
- 2 x 24 display
- 4 soft keys
- 8 programmable buttons on the D160 handset support Busy Lamp Field and Speed Dial
- The battery capacity allows for 16 hours of talk time and 7 days of stand-by time
- Compatibility: IP Office R8.1 Feature Pack 1+ (8.1.63 or higher), Requires VCM32/64, D100 Base Station, and Essentials Edition; Each D160 Handset requires an Avaya IPO Endpoint License
|Downloads||Avaya D100 Install Guide|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great ServiceReview by TR
Quality Price Value