Thank you for visiting! We are currently closed in observance of Memorial Day. All orders will be processed on 5/26/2015
- used on: Avaya IP Office only.
- Connect to: LAN using H.323 VoIP.
- Mounting: Desk or wall mountable.
- Adjustable Desk Stand: Yes - included with phone.
- Display: 7 line x 29 character (168 x 132 pixels). Display backlight supported with local power (not PoE).
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 10 - Conference, Headset, Transfer, Drop, Redial, Speaker, Hold, Mute, Volume Up, Volume Down.
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 24 - arranged in 2 switchable display pages of 12 matching the 12 physical display buttons.
- Key Labels: Icons used on fixed feature keys. Display used for programmable feature keys.
- Speakerphone: Two-way handsfree speaker and microphone.
- Hearing Aid Compatible: Yes.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes - also used as ringing call alert indicator.
- Personalized Ring Patterns: Yes - 8.
- Headset Socket: Yes.
- Embedded Applications: Speed Dial List (108), Call Log (Missed, Incoming, Outgoing) and WAP WML browser.
- Upgradeable Firmware: Yes.
- Optional Add-Ons: EU24/EU24BL - requires phone to use an individual power supply unit (1151C1/C2).
- Codecs: G.711, G.729a/b.
- QoS Options: UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/b (VLAN)
- SNMP Support: Yes.
- IP Address Assignment: Static or dynamic IP address assignment.
- Ethernet Ports: Two port full-duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet switch for PC pass-through connection.
- Auto-negotiation provided separately for each port.
- 802.3 Flow Control.
- Phone has priority over PC port at all times
- Power Options: IEEE 802.11af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional individual power supply unit (1151C1/C2).