The Avaya IP Office C110 Unified Communications module (C110 UC Module) is an IP500 base card running an integrated Linux server. The C110 UCM module can run Voicemail Pro and/or one-Portal for the IP500 v2 cabinet only.
The applications included on the C110 UC Module are full Linux versions of the Applications Server DVD and will therefore support both Voicemail Pro, which can also work as a Centralised, Backup or Distributed Voicemail, and one-X Portal incorporating the one-X Mobile Preferred for IP Office.
The C110 UC Module will include an implicit Preferred Edition license so all server software functionality will be available depending on the User package purchased, e.g., Power User, Teleworker, etc.
Maintenance of the C110 UC Module will be through the Web Control interface exactly the same as the Applications Server for configuration, upgrades and diagnostics.
The C110 UC Module combines the following characteristics and functionality:
- Supported applications - Voicemail Pro and or one-X Portal for IP Office.
- IP Office Users - Up to 200 users when running Voicemail Pro and one-X Portal for IP Office. More than 200 users when running Voicemail Pro alone.
- Simultaneous one-X Portal users - 50
- Maximum voicemail ports - Up to 20 ports when running both Voicemail Pro and one-X Portal for IP Office. Up to 40 ports when running just Voicemail Pro.
- Licenses - C110 acts as an automatic Preferred Edition license enabling 4 voicemail ports. Additional ports can be activated up to a maximum of 20. A separate Essential Edition license is still required as a pre-requisite.
- Small Community Network - Up to 6 systems
The following will not be supported by the UC Module with the 8.0 Release:
- Advanced Edition natively on the card since Advanced Edition is Microsoft based
- VB Scripting
- 3rd Party Database Integration
- Web Voicemail
- Web Campaign
- VRLA Authentication: Contact Store can talk to Preferred Edition system running on Linux, but manual steps must be taken to properly setup the Linux system with shared folders
- One (1) module per chassis
- IP500v2 Chassis only running R8.0 Q1 Service Pack or higher + Essentials Edition