With a greater VCM channel capacity and performance, the IP Office 500 is the most suitable of the IP Office range for IP Telephony applications. It also provides an entry level offer into the IP Office family through IP Office Standard Edition software. The IP Office 500 also differs from the IP406 V2 by providing a greater trunk expansion capability of up to four PRI interfaces (maximum 96/120 trunks). The IP Office 500 is a stackable unit with an optional 19" rack mounting kit and an optional wall mounting kit for smaller configurations. The IP Office 500 includes:
- 4 slots to house a mixture of extension cards and VCM cards
- Digital Station 8 card
- Phone 2 and Phone 8 cards
- VCM-32 and VCM-64 cards
- Optional trunk daughter card support:
- Analog Trunk Module 4 card
- BRI-4 and BRI-8 cards (2 x 2B+D and 4 x 2B+D channels respectively)
- Support for IP400 trunk and VCM cards using a Legacy Card Carrier
- Slot for smart card Feature Key â€“ required for system operation as well as licensing of optionalv features.
- 9-pin DTE Port for maintenance.
- Support for up to 8 IP Office Expansion Modules (requires upgrade to Professional Edition):
- Phone modules (8, 16, 30)
- Digital Station modules (16, 30)
- Analog Trunk Module 16
- So8 module
- External O/P socket supporting two relay on/off switch ports, e.g. for door entry systems.
- Audio input port for external music on hold source.
- 48 Data channels
- Up to 30 Voicemail Pro ports
- Two 10/100 switched Ethernet ports (Layer 3)
- Not Included:
- Smart Card Feature Key (Required)
- Regional Power Cord (Required)
- CD-Documentation (Optional)
- Upgrade to Release 6 will require a RFA License