- IP Office VoiceMail Pro offers all the features and facilities
of VoiceMail Lite and can be tailored to meet the individual needs
of a business. It has higher call capacity by scaling up from 4 to
30 simultaneous calls. All options are available in a choice of
languages; both spoken voice prompts and graphical programming
interfaces and have the choice of IP Office TUI and INTUITY
emulation TUI. At the heart of VoiceMail Pro is the ability to
construct call flows from a series of different building blocks.
These building blocks allow automation over tasks like answer a
call, listen for tone-dialed digits, make a call etc. VoiceMail Pro
call flows allow far more than just guiding a user to the group or
extension they require. Call flows allow VoiceMail Pro to dial back
users as soon as a voicemail message is left for them, it provides
remote access to phone forwarding settings should a user wish to
change their Forwarding or Follow Me number from an external
telephone. VoiceMail Pro provides message handling for individuals
or groups, audio information to callers so assisting the operator
during periods of heavy call activity and links to business
applications through services such as Text-to-Speech. VoiceMail Pro
provides a full telephony applications environment where call flows
can be set up and interact in real time with business workflow –
callers can interact via menus and data entry and VoiceMail Pro
applications can speak back results. For example, users can listen
to their email messages through the telephone A single PC based
VoiceMail Pro server can provide voicemail services to multiple IP
Office systems in a Small Community Network over the LAN, WAN or a
Frame Relay network. This is referred to as 'Centralized Voicemail'
and can reduce costs, while facilitating communication between IP
Office sites. Other uses for VoiceMail Pro include:
- Whisper Announce that prompts callers for information (usually their name) which is recorded and passed on to the user's extension on answer, allowing them to choose to accept the call or not. This is particularly useful on "CLI/ANI withheld" numbers - usually calls from telesales companies where somebody is trying to sell you something. VoiceMail Pro will not intrude onto busy extensions.
- Assisted Transfer allows transfer of a call to a destination, but allows the call to return to VoiceMail Pro automatically for other options should the called party be engaged, or not answer within a pre-determined time.
- Conditional routing of calls. Conditions are constructed from a set of basic elements. These elements can be combined within a single condition to create complex rules. For example, the Week Planner can be used to define the company's standard working hours, and then combined with the calendar to define exception days such as public holidays / vacation.
- Call modules. Modules allow you to create sequences of actions that you want to share between a number of different call routing scenarios – like a “macro” in PC applications. These modules can be used to create a library of vertical voicemail applications or just easy dissemination to other IP Office voicemail sites, thanks to its import and export functionality.
- Activation of the external relays on the IP Office system. For example, remotely checking the status of the office heating and then turning it on from your Mobile/Cell Phone on your drive in to work.
- Finally, a Speaking Clock, that takes its time from the voicemail server, is built into VoiceMail Pro to minimize call charges.
Key features of VoiceMail Pro include:
- VoiceMail Pro client, a graphical user interface for programming and configuring applications both locally and remotely.
- IVR for individual business requirements.
- Personal Numbering.
- Broadcast group messages.
- Audiotex and Auto-Attendant services (including dial by name).
- Sophisticated Queue Announcement facilities.
- Conditions (e.g. test if 'out of hours').
- Automatic and On Demand Call Recording with an option for ContactStore Search and replay of saved messages
- Voice Forms/Questionnaire Mailboxes (Campaign Manager).
- Personal distribution lists.
- Access to Database information for building Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems.
- Tag information retrieved from a database to a call and delivers it with the call to an agent.
- Visual Basic (VB) Script support to allow the configuration of the voicemail system through VB Scripts rather than VoiceMail Pro call flows.
- Extended Personal Greetings to customize the information presented to a caller based upon the availability of a user.
- Text To Speech facilities to allow emails to be read out over the telephone and/or for database information to be read to a caller in 14 languages.
- Housekeeping facilities for the management of messages.
- Automatic detection and routing of Fax calls within Auto Attendants and within a subscriber's voicemail box.
- Forwarding of voicemail messages to Email systems via SMTP.
- Unified Messaging (UMS) offers voice mail - email synchronization between VoiceMail Pro server and email client.
- VoiceMail Pro Web Access allows access to voice mails via a web interface.
- Support for a range of the INTUITY telephone user interface features in INTUITY emulation mode.
- Recording of system prompts through the telephone handset or using multimedia facilities on a PC.
- Speaking Clock.
- 22 supported prompt languages: Chinese (Mandarin), Danish, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), Finnish, French (France), French (Canadian), German, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (European), Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish (Castilian), Spanish (Latin American), Swedish
- Support for TTY hearing impaired text phone
- Centralized voicemail within a multi-site IP Office environment.
- Networked Messaging with other Avaya voicemail systems.
- Capacity of up to 30 ports (depending on IP Office Control Unit).
- Voicemail channels between VoiceMail Pro and the IP Office can be reserved for business critical functions or left unreserved for any function.
- Access and control of voicemail via the digital or IP terminal display (Visual Voice).
- Improved voice recording, including recording of calls made over IP endpoints (including those using Direct Media); automatic call recording triggered by Incoming Call Routes; pausing recording when call is parked or placed on hold.
- User start points in VoiceMail Pro now include Queued and Still Queued options.
Note: This Part # is compatible with IPO Versions R8+. Essential Edition License Required.