You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $115.00
Now only: $109.00
Regular Price: $349.00
Now only: $348.00
Avaya IP Office R9 Large System Upgrade ADI License (275669)
To upgrade any existing IP Office system, an upgrade licenses, is required. Upgrade licenses depend on the system size
- Large System Upgrade License: IPO R9 UPG ADI LIC - 275669.
- This license can be used to upgrade system with more than 32 users or with external expansion modules
- Basic Edition systems are automatically configured with either 48 or 100 users and so, cannot use a Small System Upgrade License
- Standard Mode systems also require an Essential Edition system license in order to operate unless the system has a virtual Essential license
- Compatible with IP Office R9.0+
- A Preferred Edition license is always dependent on an Essential Edition license. Pre release 8.0 systems that are not in entitlement receive a virtual Essential Edition license once the upgrade license is applied.
- For single site IP Offices with Preferred and or Advanced Edition there is no additional impact. These customers will have no upgrade issues.
- For multisite network with centralized voicemail there is no upgrade issue. It is recommended that the customer upgrade (first) to the IP Offices with Preferred/Advanced edition to reduce possible loss in functionalities.
- IP Offices that do not have Preferred Edition but have Office Worker, Teleworker, Mobile Worker, or Power Users, will lose the associated functions. If they upgrade to a newer release and have one of the specified user profiles but no Preferred Edition license, they will receive a warning before the installation and relevant alarms after the installation. If a virtual Essential Edition license is present, a Preferred Edition license is not a prerequisite for the user profile licenses.
- The Avaya one-X Portal for IP Office server installation includes a note that the Power User, Teleworker, Mobile Worker and Office Worker require a Preferred Edition License, and if such license is not present Avaya one-X Portal for IP Office will not work.
- The Avaya one-X™ Portal for IP Office server checks if there is a Preferred Edition license. If there is none present it sends an appropriate alarm to the administrator explaining that Preferred Edition license was not found.
- The Avaya Softphone (part of Teleworker and Power User packages) checks if there is a Preferred Edition license. If there is none it sends an appropriate alarm to the administrator explaining that Preferred Edition license was not found.
Found in Categories
Customer Reviews (1)
- License for Avaya IP OfficeReview by Integrationman
Quality Price Value