You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Avaya IP Office R9 Small System Upgrade ADI License (275670)
To upgrade any existing IP Office system, an upgrade licenses, is required. Upgrade licenses depend on the system size.
- Small System Upgrade License: IPO R9 UPG SML ADI LIC - 275670
This license can be used to upgrade systems with up to 32 users and no external expansion modules
Basic Edition systems are automatically configured with either 48 or 100 users and so, cannot use a Small System Upgrade License
- Standard Mode systems also require an Essential Edition system license in order to operate unless the system has a virtual Essential license
- Compatible with IP Office R9.0+
- A Preferred Edition license is always dependent on an Essential Edition license. Pre release 8.0 systems that are not in entitlement receive a virtual Essential Edition license once the upgrade license is applied.
- For single site IP Offices with Preferred and or Advanced Edition there is no additional impact. These customers will have no upgrade issues.
- For multisite network with centralized voicemail there is no upgrade issue. It is recommended that the customer upgrade (first) to the IP Offices with Preferred/Advanced edition to reduce possible loss in functionalities.
- IP Offices that do not have Preferred Edition but have Office Worker, Teleworker, Mobile Worker, or Power Users, will lose the associated functions. If they upgrade to a newer release and have one of the specified user profiles but no Preferred Edition license, they will receive a warning before the installation and relevant alarms after the installation. If a virtual Essential Edition license is present, a Preferred Edition license is not a prerequisite for the user profile licenses.
- The Avaya one-X Portal for IP Office server installation includes a note that the Power User, Teleworker, Mobile Worker and Office Worker require a Preferred Edition License, and if such license is not present Avaya one-X Portal for IP Office will not work.
- The Avaya one-X™ Portal for IP Office server checks if there is a Preferred Edition license. If there is none present it sends an appropriate alarm to the administrator explaining that Preferred Edition license was not found.
- The Avaya Softphone (part of Teleworker and Power User packages) checks if there is a Preferred Edition license. If there is none it sends an appropriate alarm to the administrator explaining that Preferred Edition license was not found.