Starting at: $69.00
Starting at: $89.99
Starting at: $99.99
IP Phone 1220 Charcoal with English Text Keys
The IP Phone 1220 is one of the desksets in the exciting IP Phone 1200 Series that come pre-programmed with key features used by todays businesses. The IP Phone 1220 is an intermediate-level desktop multi-line IP Phone that supports up to four line/programmable feature keys, eight fixed telephony keys, four context-sensitive soft keys and six shortcut/feature keys. Its ideally positioned for office workers with moderate call activity.
- Ergonomic design with minimal footprint adds a professional look to your business environment while protecting your valuable desktop space. The four-way navigation cluster with Enter key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation.
- Simplified communications; the most common BCM and Communication Server 1000 features used come pre-programmed on all IP Phone 1200 Series sets. You can also customize the sets from hundreds of BCM and Communication Server 1000 telephony features.
- Quick access to call data and features via multiple softkeys jumpstarts improved employee productivity.
- Superior audio quality leverages some of the latest technologies to ensure crystal clear conversations.
- Integrated headset and speaker phone - supports a high quality, two-way speakerphone (handsfree) and other optional headsets for executives or multi-tasking workers
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC Ports reduces costs, enabling a single cable drop to support both the phone and a collocated PC
- Supports 802.3af standard-based PoE and local AC power via power adapter
- Compatible with optional Key Expansion Modules - 2 Key LCD-Based or 18 Key LED-Based
- Optimized display viewing - 143 x 32 pixel display with anti-glare screen combined with a flexible two-position adjustable footstand optimizes viewing under varied lighting conditions
- Compatible with Communication Server 1000 and BCM 50 v3.0+, BCM450, Avaya IP Office IP500v1 & IP500v2 Rls 6.1+