Cisco 7945G IP phone addresses the needs of heavy phone users as well as users working with bandwidth-intensive applications on co-located PCs. The large, back-lit, easy -to-read color display delivers easy access to communication info, time-saving apps, and features such as date/time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. It also accommodates XML applications that take advantage of the display. The 7945G phone provides direct access to 2 phone lines (or combination of lines, speed dials, and direct access to telephony features), 4 interactive soft keys that guides you thru call features and functions, and an intuitive 4-way (plus Select Key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
Benefits & Features:
- • Display - 5 inch back-lit graphical TFT color display with 16-bit color depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution.
- • Audio - Wideband audio (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920)
- • Speakerphone - Full-duplex with acoustic echo cancellation
- • Messages Key - Provide direct access to voicemail
- • Directories Key - Ready access to missed, received or placed calls (plus intercom history and directories). Incoming messages
- are identified and categorized on the display, allowing users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability.
- Corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Version 3 (LDAP3) standard directory.
- • Settings Keys - Allows user to adjust display brightness, select background images (if available), and select ringer sounds thru
- the user preference menu. Network configuration preferences also can be set up (usually by system admin). Config can be set
- up either automatically or manually for DHCP, TFTP, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and backup Cisco Unified
- Communications Manager instances. Other available settings submenus include Device Configuration, Security Configuration,
- and Model Information.
- • Service Key - Allows user to quickly access diverse info such as weather, stock, quote of the day, or any web-based information
- using XML.
- • Help Button - Online help gives user information about the phone keys, buttons, and features.
- • Speakerphone/Mute/Headset Buttons: Speakerphone includes speaker on/off, microphone mute, and headset buttons that are
- lit when active. For added security, the audible dual tone multi-frequency tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is
- • Navigation Cluster: 4-Way navigation cluster allows users to scroll vertically and horizontally. At the center of the cluster is a
- 'Select' button that can be used for selection of an in-focus item.
- • Display Button: Indicates when the phone is in power-saving sleep/inactivity mode (button is lit), and can be used to awaken the
- display. Inactivity period is configured by the system admin.
- • Ethernet Switch: Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct conection to a 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet network
- thru an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a co-located PC. System admin can designate
- separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability for voice and data traffic.
- • Headset Port: Dedicated headset port eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in
- its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- • Volume Control: Provides easy decibel-level adjustments for the speakerphone, handset, headset, and ringer. The handset is
- hearing aid-compatible. Additional volume control gain can be achieved using an inline handset amplifier.
- • Security: Positive device identity thru X.509v3 certifcates, digitally signed images, cryptographically secure provisioning, and
- secure signaling and secure media with AES-128. Cryptography is not enabled by default and may only be enabled thru a
- cryptographically enabled CUCM. The phone also contains an 802.1x supplicant and supports EAPOL pass-thru.
- • Configuration Support: IP address assignment can be statically configured or configured thru the DHCP client.