The Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA is a mobility enhanced, affordable, highly reliable voice gateway for connecting an analog phone or fax machine to a voice-over-IP (VoIP) service provider. It can also intelligently route calls to the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
The revolutionary advances in the Cisco SPA232D include an integrated DECT base station used exclusively with the Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset, providing a mobility solution for users who tend to frequently move about their location but must always be reachable around the premises. The SPA232D supports essential voice features such as caller ID, call transfer, call waiting, call forwarding, voicemail, and much more to provide a comprehensive, advanced, and highly innovative VoIP solution.
- High-quality feature-rich VoIP service through your broadband Internet connection
- One standard telephone port for use with analog phones or fax machines and one port for PSTN connectivity to route local calls from mobile phones and land lines over to VoIP service providers and conversely
- Cost-effective, multi line on-premises mobility with its integrated DECT base station designed exclusively for Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handsets and capable of registering up to five handsets to a SPA232D ATA supporting four simultaneous active calls
- Highly configurable and secure remote provisioning capabilities to enable mass-scale service provider activation and deployment
- Ideal solution for residential, SOHO, and business environments