NOTE: Cisco SPA302D handset requires SPA232D ATA for use.
The Cisco® SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset is designed exclusively for use with the Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA, and together these products enable the convenience of a cordless on-premises mobility solution for voice-over-IP (VoIP) service. The SPA302D is a mobility enhanced handset, designed primarily for business environments that require a cordless phone to support not just one but multiple telephone numbers or lines, providing a highly innovative VoIP solution for users who tend to frequently move about their location but must always be reachable around the premises.
The intuitive, easy-to-use menu structure on the Cisco SPA302D Handset allows you to easily navigate enhanced business call-control features, including multicall operation, and execute business-essential features such as call transfer, conferencing, hold, new call, mute, speakerphone, voicemail, intercom, and one-touch dial-out from call-history logs. Wideband audio provides unsurpassed high-definition voice quality and enhanced sound clarity while the high-resolution color screen provides clear visual information whether it is reflecting call status, displaying stored contact information from a private or shared phonebook, or configuring handset calling features. Superior performance and range along with highly efficient battery power usage based on DECT technology gives the SPA302D a distinct advantage and provides an affordable solution for customers who want to deploy on-premises mobility at a lower price point.
- Ability to make high-quality feature-rich business-quality VoIP calls with cordless handset convenience
- High-resolution color display with hands-free speakerphone and four-way menu navigation button
- Superior performance and range along with highly efficient battery power usage based on DECT technology
- Essential telephony feature support such as caller ID, call transfer, call waiting, call forwarding, three-way conferencing, call history, and private and shared phonebooks
- Cost-effective, multiline on-premises mobility solution capable of registering up to five handsets to a Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA supporting four simultaneous active calls