The Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA is a mobility enhanced, affordable, highly reliable voice gateway for connecting an analog phone or fax machine to a voice-over-IP (VoIP) service provider. It can also intelligently route calls to the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
The Cisco® SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset is designed exclusively for use with the Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA, and together these products enable the convenience of a cordless on-premises mobility solution for voice-over-IP (VoIP) service. The SPA302D is a mobility enhanced handset, designed primarily for business environments that require a cordless phone to support not just one but multiple telephone numbers or lines, providing a highly innovative VoIP solution for users who tend to frequently move about their location but must always be reachable around the premises.
1 - SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA
1 - SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset
- High-quality feature-rich VoIP service through your broadband Internet connection
- One standard telephone port for use with analog phones or fax machines and one port for PSTN connectivity to route local calls from mobile phones and land lines over to VoIP service providers and conversely
- Cost-effective, multi line on-premises mobility with its integrated DECT base station designed exclusively for Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handsets and capable of registering up to five handsets to a SPA232D ATA supporting four simultaneous active calls
- Highly configurable and secure remote provisioning capabilities to enable mass-scale service provider activation and deployment
- Ideal solution for residential, SOHO, and business environments
- Ability to make high-quality feature-rich business-quality VoIP calls with cordless handset convenience
- High-resolution color display with hands-free speakerphone and four-way menu navigation button
- Superior performance and range along with highly efficient battery power usage based on DECT technology
- Essential telephony feature support such as caller ID, call transfer, call waiting, call forwarding, three-way conferencing, call history, and private and shared phonebooks
- Cost-effective, multiline on-premises mobility solution capable of registering up to five handsets to a Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA supporting four simultaneous active calls