The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6911 is a cost-effective, easy-to-use, single-line IP endpoint. It is an ideal solution for classrooms, manufacturing floors or anywhere there is need for light voice communications services with a co-located PC.
A business-grade voice communications endpoint that provides high-quality voice services in a clutter-free and eco-friendly ergonomic design, its primary features include:
- • Fixed keys for Hold, Redial, Call Waiting, Conference, Transfer, and Voice Messaging
- • IEEE 10/100 integrated switch ports support co-located PC for reduced cost and wiring infrastructure
- • Full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free communications
- • Support of up to two concurrent voice calls with Call Waiting
- • Tricolor illuminated line key to indicate an incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold
- • Two color options, charcoal and arctic white, and two handset styles for flexibility and comfort
- • Power over Ethernet 802.3af supported. Does not include CP-PWR-CUBE-3 power adapter.