IP Phone 9971 features:
- Interactive video elevates and personalizes communications (Requires Cisco Unified Video Camera)
- Large backlit, vibrant high-resolution 640 x 480 pixel fully-adjustable color display with touchscreen makes viewing easy
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g Wireless-fidelity (Wi-Fi) radio increases portability and return on investment
- Twelve tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys provide at-a-glance status for primary and shared lines
- Dual standard USB 2.0 ports support wired headsets for greater choice and convenience
- Bluetooth 2.0 headset profiles adds freedom at the desk
- High-definition voice (HD voice) provides greater clarity in communications
- Up to three Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Modules for added scalability
- XML and MIDlet multimedia applications transform business processes and enhance user experience
- Gigabit Ethernet switch ports deliver high-speed network connection and PC collocation for reduced infrastructure cost
- Camera is not included with this model, please add the CP-CAM-C=
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af supported. Does not include CP-PWR-CUBE-4= power adapter.
Eco-friendly features include:
- Reground and recyclable plastics.
- Deep-Sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 90 percent in off-hours versus the phone in active state during
- the workday.