Cost-effective and easy to use, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 is a two-line IP endpoint supporting both video and light-to-moderate voice communications, delivered in an intuitive, clutter-free, ergonomic design.
The Unified IP Phone 6921 includes:
- Easy-to-read 396 x 81-pixel, white back-lit, monochrome, antiglare LCD for optimal viewing
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch for co-location of a PC reduces costs and wiring infrastructure
- Full-duplex speakerphone and dedicated headset port provide flexibility in communication options
- Support for Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and VT Camera III for elevated communications with video
- Two color options (charcoal/arctic white) and handset styles increase flexibility and comfort
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af supported. Does not include CP-PWR-CUBE-3 power adapter.
Features & Benefits:
- Fixed keys for Directory, Settings, Transfer, Conference, Hold, and Messages improve productivity
- Four programmable soft-label keys for fast access to Cisco Unified Communications features
- Two tricolor illuminated line keys support at-a-glance call status indication
- Rounded ergonomic keys enhance tactile feel
- Use of reground, recyclable plastics
- Deep-sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 50 percent in off-hours for energy cost savings