Ideal for video and moderate levels of voice communications needs, the four-line Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 endpoint delivers an enhanced user experience, an eco-friendly design, and robust communication services to boost personal productivity.
Features of the Unified IP Phone 6941 include:
- Easy-to-read 396 x 162-pixel, white back-lit, monochrome, antiglare LCD for optimal viewing
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch for co-location of a PC reduce costs and wiring infrastructure
- Full duplex speakerphone and dedicated headset port provide flexibility in communication options
- Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and the VTIII Camera for elevated communications with video
- Single-call per-line appearance simplifies user experience
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af supported. Does not include CP-PWR-CUBE-3 power adapter.
The IP Phone 6941 keys include:
- Fixed keys for Directory, Settings, Transfer, Conference, Hold, and Messages improve productivity
- Four programmable soft-label keys for fast access to Cisco Unified Communications features
- Four tricolor illuminated line keys support at-a-glance call status indication
- Rounded ergonomic keys enhance tactile feel
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 is also an eco-friendly solution with features, including:
- Use of reground, recyclable plastics
- Deep-sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 50 percent in off-hours for energy cost savings