The 12-line Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 endpoint supports both video and voice communications for highly active users in your organization. Delivering an enhanced user experience in an eco-friendly ergonomic design, the Unified IP Phone 6961 is an ideal solution for administrative staff, managers, contact center agents, and supervisors.
- Easy-to-read 396 x 81-pixel, white back-lit, monochrome, antiglare LCD for optimal viewing
- Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and the VTIII Camera for elevated communications with video
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch for co-location of a PC reduce costs and wiring infrastructure
- Full-duplex speakerphone and dedicated headset for greater flexibility in communication options
- Single-call per-line appearance simplifies user experience
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af supported. Does not include CP-PWR-CUBE-3 power adapter.
The Unified IP Phone 6961 keys include:
- Fixed keys for Directory, Settings, Transfer, Conference, Hold, and Messages improve productivity
- Four programmable soft-label keys for fast access to Cisco Unified Communications features
- 12-tricolor illuminated line keys support at-a-glance call status indication
- Rounded ergonomic keys enhance tactile feel
The Unified IP Phone 6961 is also an eco-friendly solution:
- Use of reground, recyclable plastics
- Deep-sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 50 percent in off-hours for energy cost savings