ClearOne Chat 150 personal/group USB speakerphone delivers rich, full-duplex audio and simple connection to multiple devices
The CHAT 150 connects to PCs for rich, full-duplex audio communications, and bridges the gap between portability and small conference room use with a larger form factor. The CHAT 150 can be used with many applications requiring two-way audio (VoIP softphones, web collaboration applications, instant messaging), connected with enterprise phone systems (ad-hoc bridging capabilities allow a USB/analog mix) or simply used as a large loudspeaker for audio playback.
Three built-in microphones provide full 360-degree pickup with ClearOne’s powerful, legacy audio processing. The sleek design fits perfectly into the office or conference room for more natural, collaborative conversations. Breakout box options provide multiple connectivity options with enterprise telephone handsets, PCs and videoconferencing systems.
Unsurpassed audio clarity
- ClearOne’s, market-leading, HDConference™ audio technology
- Proprietary echo and noise cancellation algorithms prevent distracting audio
- Full-duplex audio means no cutting in and out
- Automatic gain and level controls adjust mic and speaker levels automatically
- First-mic priority intelligently focuses mic levels based on who is speaking
- Adaptive modeling-continuously samples room acoustics for any changes
- Three built-in microphones array with 360° audio pickup up to 12 feet
- Large loudspeaker for rich, clear conferencing or audio playback
- Wideband audio frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)
Ease of use
- Powered solely through laptop USB
- Simple audio bridging between PC applications and analog telephone
- Breakout box connection for further connection options (enterprise telephones, video conferencing)
- True plug-and-play operation
- Ready to Use: Include Chat 150 and connecting cable to Avaya enterprise phone.
*Note: Connectivity to telephone headsets is limited to specific models due to variations in the headset jack to which the CHAT 150 connects. The CHAT 150 Avaya has been tested for compatibility with Avaya 2400, 4600, 9600 series phone models. The CHAT 150 Cisco has been tested with Cisco 7940, 7960, and 7970 phone models.
|Input Types||PC (via USB), Proprietary|
|Power Adapter Included||No|