The Chat 150 VC - includes Chat 150 speaker phone video conferencing breakout box power adapter international power clips RCA audio cable 12ft. link cable USB cable CD
Connects to laptops and PCs — for use with:
- VoIP softphones, such as Avaya, Cisco, Nortel
- Internet telephones, such as Skype or Vonage
- Web conferencing applications, such as LiveMeeting, Sametime, and WebEx. View our Web Collaboration Partners
- Instant messaging with audio chat
- Audio playback with media players, such as QuickTime, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player
Featuring ClearOne's trademark audio processing performance, CHAT 150 delivers unmatched full-duplex capability for crystal-clear communications. It includes three built-in microphones for full 360-degree pickup.
The CHAT 150 is a perfect addition to the office or conference room for greatly enhanced collaboration.
The CHAT 150 also connects to the following devices:
Enterprise telephone handsets* — for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
Video conferencing systems — for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
*Note: Connectivity to telephone headsets is limited to specific models due to variations in the headset jack to which the CHAT 150 connects. The CHAT 150 Avaya has been tested for compatibility with Avaya 2400, 4600, 9600 series phone models. The CHAT 150 Cisco has been tested with Cisco 7940, 7960, and 7970 phone models.
|Input Types||PC (via USB)|
|Power Adapter Included||N/A|