Personal USB speakerphone provides unmatched audio clarity and simple connection to multiple devices
The CHAT® 50 personal, USB-powered speaker phone is a mobile audio peripheral that connects to a wide variety of device, providing crystal-clear, hands-free audio for ad-hoc conferencing or audio playback. The small form factor is sleek enough for desktop conferencing, yet rugged enough to be completely portable. Hands-free laptop and cell-phone conferencing are possible any place, any time.
Unsurpassed audio clarity
ClearOne’s market-leading HDConference™ audio technology provides crystal-clear conferencing sound:
- Proprietary echo and noise cancellation algorithms prevent distracting audio
- Full-duplex audio means no cutting in and out
- Automatic gain and level controls adjust mic and speaker levels automatically
- First-mic priority intelligently focuses mic levels based on who is speaking
- Adaptive modeling-continuously samples room acoustics for any changes
Sensitive microphone array provides 120-degree audio pickup up to 8 feet away
- Large loudspeaker for rich, clear conferencing or audio playback
- Completely portable
- Sleek enough for professional office environment yet rugged enough to toss in your bag and take on the road
- Powered solely through laptop USB
- Ease of use
- True plug-and-play capability
Ready to use out of the box:
All the components you need to quickly get up and running, include Chat 50, USB 2.0 cable, power supply, international power clips, cellphone audio cables (2.5 - 3.5mm), MP3 player audio cables (3.5-3.5mm), travel case, and quick start guide. Additional accessories can also be purchased separately.
Laptops, PCs, or Macs — for use with:
- Internet telephones, such as Skype or Vonage
- VoIP softphones, such as Avaya, Cisco, Nortel
- Web conferencing applications, such as LiveMeeting, Sametime, and WebEx.
- Instant messaging with audio chat
- Audio playback with media players, such as QuickTime, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player
- PC-based gaming with TeamSpeak
Telephones* — for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
Cell phones — for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
Desktop video conferencing devices — for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
iPods & MP3 players — for full-band audio playback (single speaker)
*Note: connectivity to telephones is limited to specific models. Cables that connect to the RJ-9 headset jack of certain Avaya, Cisco, and Inter-Tel models are available separately from ClearOne. Also, many home and business telephones feature a 2.5mm headset jack; the CHAT 50 USB Plus comes with a 2.5mm-3.5mm cable which connects to these phones as well as most cell phones.
**Note: To use with Apple iPhone you'll need a cellphone audio connector cable (part# 830-159-002) as well as Apple iPhone TTY Adapter (part# MA854G/A) More information are available here: Using the CHAT 50 with an Apple iPhone
|Input Types||PC (via USB), Mobile Phone|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|