ClearOne, the company that first brought you wireless tabletop conferencing, now brings you another first in innovation. Only the ClearOne MAXAttach® conferencing system provides unprecedented expansion capabilities to ensure complete microphone and loudspeaker coverage. No matter where participants are seated, conversations are natural and effortless. The two phone units included in the MAXAttach conferencing system enable even distribution of microphones and loudspeakers as well as centralized access to dialing, mute and volume controls.The MAXAttach features advanced audio technology typically found only in high-end installed audio systems, including Distributed Echo Cancellation®, noise cancellation and advanced microphone activation processes.
- Easy set up and operation — just plug the base station into a power outlet and analog telephone jack
- Automatic Level Control — automatically adjusts microphone volume levels based on how loudly participants in the local room are talking to improve voice quality for far-end participants
- Automatic Gain Control — automatically adjusts loudspeaker volume based on the incoming audio signal from the far end to provide clear, intelligible audio in the local room
Truly a “one size fits all” conferencing solution. It comes with two phones, for greater coverage in larger conference rooms, and can also be expanded up to four linked phones using the MAX EX Expansion Kit. Additionally, the two phones can be used in separate rooms with the purchase of an extra power supply base unit.
- Medium to large conference rooms
- Training rooms
- Unique room configurations, such as U-shaped table layout
- Phones can be used in separate rooms with extra base unit
MAX EX Expansion Kit
- Larger conference rooms
- Expand capabilities of MAX EX and MAXAttach
- Connect up to 4 total phones
|Input Types||Analog Line|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|