This two-way communication and secure access device is the newest in Cyberdata's line of Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) and VoIP intercoms.
Combining the versatility of a SIP based keypad intercom with the increased weather protection rating of IP 64, this device is perfect for settings such as commercial/ residential facilities, schools and universities, retail establishments, warehouse and manufacturing plants, parking garages and shipyards, and so much more.
Standard night ringer function can be utilized as detailed in the Operation Guide.
Note: The optional 011215 Weather Shroud is sold separately.
Additional features include priority-based multicast support, push to talk function, night ringer function and event reporting, as well as firmware uploads via the web.
- Protocol - SIP RFC 3261 Compatible
- Ethernet - I/F 10/100 Mbps
- Power Input - PoE 802.3af or +5V at 1A
- Operating Temperature:-30 to 55C (-22 to 131F)
- Payload Types - G711 A-Law and u-Law
- Regulatory Compliance - FCC Class A, UL 60950
- Dimension - 6.5" x 4.5" x 1.5" (H x W x D)
- Warranty - 2 Year Limited
- 011215 Weather Shroud (sold separately)
- Faster V3 processor
- Increased IP RATING to IP64
- Now supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony)
- New streamlined case design
- Optional Weather Shroud (pictured) for even greater weather protection
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Powered-over-Ethernet)
- 12-key kepad with backlight
- Programmable speed dial
- SIP compliant
- Adaptive full-duplex voice operation
- Network web management and firmware download
- Network adjustable speaker volume
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Downloadable alert, ringtones and callout messages.