The CyberData Mini Horn Loudspeaker, features a highly efficient compression driver, weather resistant construction, and UV resistant materials.
CyberData Mini Horn Loudspeaker Features:
- A small re-entrant horn package with a powerful and efficient compression driver.
- Designed for good speech intelligibility.
- Rated at 40 watts continuous duty using a 1-1/2 diameter 8 or 45 ohm voice coil on a rugged phenolic diaphragm.
- A heat sink coupled to the driver dissipates heat to maintain efficiency and endurance.
- Weather and corrosion resistant design uses stainless fasteners. Plating on driver meets 96-hour salt spray test. Other parts are made of impact and UV resistant ABS.
- Adjustable mounting base will attach to a 3- inch electrical box.
- Flange holes allow for recessed or concealed mounting.