Digium 1A4B03F 4 Port Modular Analog PCI-Express X1 Card with 4 Trunk Interfaces and HW Echo Can
The A4 Series of analog cards supports up to four (4) connections per card in your Asterisk system. Using Digium's single-port interface modules, A4 series cards can scale from one (1) to four (4) ports.
- One (1) - four (4) analog ports
- PCI or PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to four (4) single-port modules
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Digium patented VoiceBus™ technology for better audio
- Optional DSP -based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- Available in low profile (optional bracket), half-length PCI and PCI Express form factors.
- 5-year warranty
- Asterisk DAHDI 2.8 or later
- Switchvox 5.8.1 or later
|ISDN BRI Ports||No|
By PROMAX excellent card ,
- What can I say... its a digium. Manufactured by the people that made asterisk. Pretty much plug and play with our asterisk applications and quality makes any old PC into a professional phone system. Echo cancellation is perfect for compensating any issues we have in the local area. Havent had a complaint yet from any of the installs.