Digium 1TE435F Four span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI-Express x1 card
The Digium TE435F connects four T1 or E1 trunks to an Asterisk-based PBX system. Built exclusively for use with Asterisk and Asterisk-based communications systems, the quad span digital cards provide the best value in digital connectivity.
Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. All cards include a five (5) year warranty and are eligible for Digium's Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP) risk-free Quality Guarantee.
Digium 1TE435F Features
- PCI Express form factor
- 4 ports
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span (96 total T1/J1 and 120 total E1 per card)
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.8 or later required for the TE435)
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.10 or later required for the TE436)
- Switchvox supported (Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required for the TE435)
- Switchvox does not support the TE436 card
- 5 year warranty
Please see our datasheet for more information on the Digium 1TE435F.
|ISDN BRI Ports||No|