The Digium D70 is an executive-level HDVoice, PoE IP phone ideal for busy administrators or executives. Digium's phones are the only phones that allow you to take full advantage of the flexibility and customization of Asterisk and Switchvox. Digium phones support plug and play provisioning. Simply plug the phones in, automatically discover your Asterisk or Switchvox server, select the user, and start talking. Digium phones make it easier to do full office installs too. Simply scan a barcode from the box and the phone is instantly linked to a Switchvox user.
Digium IP Phones include unprecedented HD Voice and plug-and-play deployment at a price that fits any budget. With multiple line appearances, context sensitive soft keys, and advanced applications, you can access the information you need instantly. Integrated applications that come standard on Digium IP Phones include voicemail button, call log, contacts, phone status, user presence, parking, and call metrics. The Digium phones provide simple intuitive access to a wealth of information. The D70 features 6-line keys and 10 digital, rapid dial buttons with real-time status information and busy lamp field indicators for 100 of your most important contacts.
Digium phones are designed exclusively for use with Asterisk and Swithvox.
- HD Voice
- 6 Line keys
- 10 Feature Keys
- 10 Rapid dial keys
- 4 Context sensitive softkeys
- Dual 10/100/1000 PoE Ethernet
- 4.5inch Backlit LCD
- LCD Rapid Dial panel
- Full Duplex Speaker phone
- Headset, mute, and speaker keys
- Message Waiting indication light
- RJ9 Headset Port
- 5 volt power port
|Task Level||Executive, Receptionist|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722, G.726, G.729AB|
|RJ45 Ports||2x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s|
|PoE Compatible||Yes (802.3af Compatible)|
|Power Adapter Included||No|
By John M great phone ,
- great phone, very comparable in price to the polycom 650 + you have blf buttons. quality is top notch.
By Carrie S Quality and easy to setup ,
- We are using this on a Switchvox system. They make it extremely easy to setup and the quality is on par with Polycom phones. The built-in side digital side car is very useful for us since we love our speedials. We have had snom, polycom and grandstreams before and we highly recommend the digiums