Digium TE134 (1) Single Span T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI card with Hardware Echo Cancellation
- One (1) RJ48 Interface Port
- Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- Built-in 128ms Octasic DSP hardware echo cancellation
- Protocol support included: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS, MFC/R2
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
The TE134 design utilizes state of the art technologies to support T1/E1/PRI environments requiring a high-performance, cost effective digital telephony interface card. The TE133 has the ability to create a seamless network, interconnecting traditional telephony systems with Voice over IP technologies.
The TE134 card supports industry standard telephony protocols, including Primary Rate ISDN (both North American and Euro Standard) protocol families for voice. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported, as well as advanced call features. Octasic based hardware echo cancellation is built into the cards, which removes the task of echo cancellation from the systems CPU and increases overall system performance and call quality.
The TE134 card is fully compatible with existing software applications and are fully integrated with Digium’s Asterisk® software. With the combination of Digium hardware and Asterisk software, numerous telephony configurations are possible. From the traditional PBX to VoIP Gateways, Digium solutions are paving the way for a new generation of worldwide communications.
|ISDN BRI Ports||No|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great T1 card Review by Polytech Inst.
Quality Price Value