The FortiNet FortiFone FON-350i IP Phone is rich with features and easy to use and a powerful business workhorse that fits a wide range of users. It features six programmable multicolored LED appearance keys, superior audio quality speakerphone, dedicated headset support and more. Works with FortiVoice and TalkSwitch phone systems.
- • Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface minimize LAN drops per desk
- • PoE support (802.3af PD class 2) eliminates the requirement of a power adapter.
- • Auto detection and provisioning with FortiVoice phone systems enables a quick and smooth setup process.
- • Six programmable multicolored LED programmable appearance keys provide maximum flexibility for each user.
- • Dedicated headset support for use with any amplified headset with an RJ-22 connection.
- • Multilingual support (English, Spanish, French)
- *This phone works with standard amplified wired or wireless headsets by Plantronics, Jabra, Addcom, Accutone and VXI.
- *All IP phones require a properly configured LAN with adequate capacity for their voice traffic.
- *This product is hearing aid compatible and volume control is in compliance with FCC Part 68 and the Hearing Aid Compatibility Act.
Hardware Spec: (View datasheet for full spec here)
- • LCD (five lines, 140 x 48 pixels)
- • Two 10/100 Base-T Mb (LAN, PC) interfaces
- • RJ22 headset jack
- • PoE support (802.3af PD Class 2)
- • DHCP client
- • SNTP client
- • Web configuration interface
- • SIP (RFC 3261)
- • G.711 µ-law/a-law, G.729a codecs
- • Echo cancellation, VAD, CNG
- • QoS (802.1p/q, ToS, Diffserv)
- • Firmware upgrade via TFTP
- • Power: PoE or included power supply (48 VDC)
- • Approvals: FCC Part 15, ICES-003, CE, RoHS