The FortiNet FortiFone FON-450i is a premium IP phone with with 10 programmable, multicolored LED appearance keys (optionally expandable up to 34 with 2 FF-50e expansion modules installed), superior audio quality speakerphone, dedicated headset support and more. Works with both FortiVoice and TalkSwitch phone systems.
- Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface minimize LAN drops per desk
- PoE support (802.3af PD class 2) eliminates the requirement of a power adapter.
- Auto detection and provisioning with FortiVoice phone systems enables a quick and smooth setup process.
- 10 programmable multicolored LED programmable appearance keys (expandable to 34 ith optional expansion module) provide maximum flexibility for each user.
- Dedicated headset support for use with any amplified headset with an RJ-22 connection.
- Multilingual support (English, Spanish, French)
- *This phone works with standard amplified wired or wireless headsets by Plantronics, Jabra, Addcom, Accutone and VXI.
- *All IP phones require a properly configured LAN with adequate capacity for their voice traffic.
- *This product is hearing aid compatible and volume control is in compliance with FCC Part 68 and the Hearing Aid Compatibility Act.
Hardware Spec: (View datasheet for full spec here)
- Backlit LCD (3 lines, 240 x 42 pixels)
- Two 10/100 Base-T Mb (LAN, PC) interfaces
- RJ22 headset jack
- PoE support (802.3af PD Class 2)
- DHCP client
- SNTP client
- Web configuration interface
- SIP (RFC 3261)
- G.711 µ-law/a-law, G.729a codecs
- Echo cancellation, VAD, CNG
- QoS (802.1p/q, ToS, Diffserv)
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP
- Power: PoE or included power supply (48 VDC)
- Approvals: FCC Part 15, ICES-003, CE, RoHS