The FortiNet FortiFone FON-550i is a premium IP phone for power users, with advanced expansion and connection options. This phone can be custom tailored with 22 programmable, multicolored LED appearance keys, and expands up to 46 (with two FF-50e expansion modules installed) for attendants. And for unprecedented wireless flexibility, add the optional Bluetooth module. It's the most sophisticated Fortinet phone and works with both FortiVoice and TalkSwitch phone systems.
- • Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface minimize LAN drops per desk
- • PoE support (802.3af PD class 2) eliminates the requirement of a power adapter.
- • Auto detection and provisioning with FortiVoice phone systems enables a quick and smooth setup process.
- • 10 programmable multicolored LED programmable appearance keys (expandable to 34 wih optional expansion module) provide maximum flexibility for each user.
- • Dedicated headset support for use with any amplified headset with an RJ-22 connection.
- • Multilingual support (English, Spanish, French)
- *This phone works with standard amplified wired or wireless headsets by Plantronics, Jabra, Addcom, Accutone and VXI.
- *All IP phones require a properly configured LAN with adequate capacity for their voice traffic.
- *This product is hearing aid compatible and volume control is in compliance with FCC Part 68 and the Hearing Aid Compatibility Act.
Hardware Spec: (View datasheet for full spec here)
- • Backlit LCD (3 lines, 240 x 42 pixels)
- • Two 10/100 Base-T Mb (LAN, PC) interfaces
- • RJ22 headset jack
- • PoE support (802.3af PD Class 2)
- • DHCP client
- • SNTP client
- • Web configuration interface
- • SIP (RFC 3261)
- • G.711 µ-law/a-law, G.729a codecs
- • Echo cancellation, VAD, CNG
- • QoS (802.1p/q, ToS, Diffserv)
- • Firmware upgrade via TFTP
- • Power: PoE or included power supply (48 VDC)
- • Approvals: FCC Part 15, ICES-003, CE, RoHS