Through advanced digital technology, the GN8210's auto-volume feature regulates incoming volume, reducing the need for callers to repeat themselves. Digital signal processing also cuts out incoming background noise — even the sound of jet engines!
Ideal for small to medium businesses or call center environments, the GN8210 features:
- Digital technology — ensures protection against acoustic shock found with fax machines, or during network power surges. Plus, the technology delivers CD-quality sound through your headset.
- Auto-volume adjustment — continuously regulates the incoming caller's voice volume to a comfortable level, reducing the need for repetition and unnecessarily long or frustrating conversations.
- Noise reduction — reduces white noise and caller background noise — so you can hear
your caller better.
- Choice of audio mode — enables users to choose between 3 different settings accommodating all preferences. Increases your comfort and call efficiency.
- Ear protection — complies with NIOSH recommendation of 85 dB average daily exposure. Also OSHA compliant with suggested exposure limit of 90dB average daily. The GN8210 amp ensures that these exposure levels cannot be exceeded.
- User-friendly controls — including a sliding volume control, a locking mute button, and a handset/headset switch.
- Handy accessories included — everything you need comes in the box! A headset hanger conveniently holds the headset when it's not in use. The top of the hanger flashes when it detects speech on the line — indicating to others that you're on a call. And of course, your digital amp comes with an AC adapter, which is required to power the advanced digital processor.
The GN Netcom 8210 Digital Amplifier is compatible with all GN Netcom corded headsets — and only GN Netcom corded headsets. A headset is not included in Item 13020.