GXP2000 is 4-line enterprise SIP telephone that is feature rich, easy to use, supports integrated power-over-Ethernet and is competitively priced.
The GXP2000 is an ideal IP phone for both the small business and the enterprise customer. The GXP2000 offers dual 10M/100Mbps Ethernet ports, intuitive user interfaces, large back-lit graphical LCD display with support for multiple languages, security and privacy protection.
Features & Benefits
- Support SIP (RFC3261), TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, DHCP (client only)
- Support NAT traversal (STUN, etc), server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and more
- Multiline support of up to 11 lines indicators (expandable to 112 lines through expansion key-module)
- Graphical LCD to display up to 8 lines and 22 characters per line
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- 2.5mm headset jack (versions 0.3 and 0.4 - 3.5mm headset jack)
- Support Caller ID display or block, per call or permanent
- Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind or attended),forward, and more
- 3-way conferencing
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- And many more enterprise grade features
|Power Adapter Included||No|