Small businesses will enjoy the high quality audio, graphic LCD and rich business feature set of the GXP285 single line SIP telephone. The GXP285 features dual 10M/100Mbps network ports with integrated Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) support, full duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation, 1 line appearance with FLASH to allow 2 simultaneous calls, 3 XML programmable soft keys, and headset jack. An affordable choice for any SOHO user, the GXP285 also comes with off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, downloadable ringtones, server redundancy and fail-over support, as well as security protection (SRTP and AES encryption of configuration file).
Features & Benefits
- 128 x 32 pixel graphical LCD with support for multiple languages
- Dual switched auto sensing 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated PoE (Power over Ethernet) support.
- 1 line appearance with FLASH to handle up to 2 simultaneous calls
- 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 3 way conference
- High fidelity wideband audio, full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Automated provisioning for mass deployment, SRTP
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB, GSM 6.10, iLBC|
|RJ45 Ports||2x 10/100 Mbit/s|
|PoE Compatible||Yes (802.3af Compatible)|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|