The Grandstream GXV3240 Video IP Phone for Android™ combines a 6-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video conferencing solution and an Android smartphone to offer an all-in-one communications solution. This Video IP Phone runs the Android Operating System and therefore offers full access to the many Android apps in the Google Play Store™, including popular productivity and business apps. The phone features integrated Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, a built-in web browser, integrated WiFi, a 4.3 inch touch screen, HD audio and PoE. By combining the power of multiple devices into one, the GXV3240 is the ideal solution for all communication, productivity and video conferencing needs.
- 4.3 inch (480×272) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD, mega pixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter.
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts including FREE IPVideoTalk account with video mail, up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 1000 records.
- Integrate with Grandstream’s GXV-series of IP video surveillance cameras to view live camera feeds and to receive alerts/alarms from IP cameras installed on the same network.
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation.
- Offers a multi-platorm video conferencing solution (Grandstream’s Free IPVideoTalk, Skype, Microsoft Lync, and more)
|Task Level||Mid-Level, Executive, Receptionist|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722, G.726, iLBC|
|RJ45 Ports||2x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s|
|PoE Compatible||Yes (802.3af Compatible)|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|