You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Grandstream GXV3240 VoIP Phone
The Grandstream GXV3240 Video IP Phone for Android combines a 6-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video conferencing solution and an Android smartphone to offer an all-in-one communications solution. This Video IP Phone runs the Android Operating System and therefore offers full access to the many Android apps in the Google Play Store™, including popular productivity and business apps. The phone features integrated Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, a built-in web browser, integrated WiFi, a 4.3 inch touch screen, HD audio and PoE. By combining the power of multiple devices into one, the GXV3240 is the ideal solution for all communication, productivity and video conferencing needs.
Grandstream GXV3240 IP Phone Features
- 4.3 inch (480×272) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD, mega pixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter.
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts including FREE IPVideoTalk account with video mail, up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 1000 records.
- Integrate with Grandstream’s GXV-series of IP video surveillance cameras to view live camera feeds and to receive alerts/alarms from IP cameras installed on the same network.
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation.
- Offers a multi-platorm video conferencing solution (Grandstream’s Free IPVideoTalk, Skype, Microsoft Lync, and more)
|Task Level||Mid-Level, Executive, Receptionist|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722, G.726, iLBC|
|RJ45 Ports||2x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s|
|PoE Compatible||Yes (802.3af Compatible)|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|