The GXV3601 is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments. Its unique incorporation of the most comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability.
- High quality Sony CCD sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
- Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at D1 resolution
- Alarm input & output, audio input & output, RS485, iris control
- 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- USB 2.0 port and SD slot for storage/wireless network card
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), optional antenna for wireless network
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 16 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers
- Combine with GSurf software to support remote viewing, controlling and recording of up to 36 cameras from anywhere on the Internet or corporate network.