Grandstreamâ€™s GXV3611 indoor fixed dome IP cameras provide an unobtrusive indoor solution that can be easily mounted on walls or ceilings for maximum surveillance protection. The GXV3601_LL captures and streams high quality real-time video under low light conditions (as low as 0.05Lux) and up to 30fps with full D1 (720x480) or VGA (640x480) resolution. It features multi-rate H.264 video compression with excellent image quality and can control up to 36 cameras using GSurf video managment software. Retail stores, restaurants, campuses, casinos, apartment buildings and business offices looking for a cost-effective, open standard surveillance solution can easily implement these two new indoor cameras for 24x7 security protection of people and assets. With SIP/VoIP support, business owners can also stream all monitoring activity to a mobile or video phone, from anywhere in the world, using the GXV3611â€™s 2-way audio and video streaming capability.
- High quality CMOS progressive scan sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality even under low light condition
- Advanced multi-rate (variable bit rate and frame rate) real-time streaming using H.264 or Motion JPEG at D1 resolution
- Integrated microphone and speaker and SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio communications as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Integrated smoke detector
- Support sensor alarm input and relay output
- Support 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- Support motion detection and alert notification
- Support watermark for security authentication
- Support IE and Firefox Web browsers
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 16 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers
- Combine with GSurf software to support remote viewing, controlling and recording of up to 36 cameras from anywhere on the Internet or corporate network.